Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync fitbit to myfitnesspal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't seem to sync my fitbit with myfitnesspal.  It says they are linked, but data doesn't transfer from my fitbit to the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Mimipapa4! Usually a quick disconnect/reconnect will clear that up. Log into your Fitbit Dashboard from a web browser, go into your settings, and disconnect and reconnect your accounts there. It doesn't seem to work if you do it from the mfp side, for some reason.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Mimipapa4! Usually a quick disconnect/reconnect will clear that up. Log into your Fitbit Dashboard from a web browser, go into your settings, and disconnect and reconnect your accounts there. It doesn't seem to work if you do it from the mfp side, for some reason.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you - I have done what you said, so we will see if it works!  I appreciate your taking the time to help me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I did that. It worked for 3 days. Now it doesn't sync again... Must I redo this over and over every few days?! Is there a more permanent fix please?

@MakMak wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes