Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync since app update from 2.37

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Support have not been very helpful at all, so hope Community can help.

Using Samsung Tab3. Worked fine until the app was updated from 2.37 in January. (Running Kitkat)

I have two Tab3, and 3 fitbit devices, nothing will sync since the update to the app. Error tracker not found

I have:

Restarted Bluetooth 

Restarted Tablet

Restarted Fitbit devices

Formatted tablet

Ensured app has permission to location 

Granted security for fitbit to read content of tablet.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Tried wiping cache partition?

Fitbit Ultra | Fitbit One | Fitbit Blaze (SOLD)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dragonfruit, Yes, tried that, still not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you ask a friend to setup sync on their phone? Just to ensure your tracker is still working correctly?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again

I have 3 x fitbit ones and a Charge. None of them work with any of the Tab3's we have. On testing, they all work fine with Tab2, TabE, WP8.1, 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

So strange, must be a tab 3 issue huh? I'd open a support ticket and explain that the issue is affecting multiple trackers with tab 3 tablets. It's on their compatible device list so it should be fine.

Wondering if the android version on the tab 3's is significantly different than your other devices?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again, 

I opened a support ticket in January,  the best Fitbit could do originally was tell me to go buy a computer!  

I am so frustrated by the poor support,  different people telling me to do the same thing 3 weeks after I have done it. I asked for it to be escalated to senior technical support,  and was told that it had been sent to the San Francisco team....., next reply was obviously not from a technician,  and was a very basic step.

Personally,  I have over 20 years of technical support,  hence testing it with other devices and doing a lot of the investigation work for Fitbit, but alas, no resolution as yet.

I really want to talk to support,  but that doesn't seem to be an option?

Grumble over, happy to hear any other suggestions

Best Answer
0 Votes