Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add new Blaze to Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, tried for 2 days to add a new Blaze to my phone. Has previously been added to the phone, but removed as failed to synchronise for over a week. During setup, I receive a message 'we found your tracker' and then 'not working'. I press the left hand button during process to keep the Blaze awake, but still doesn't add. Just about ready to drop the Blaze in a drawer a purchase a Garmin,

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @welshman63uk! A few things to try: make sure your app is up to date. Restart your tracker (hold left and bottom right buttons for about ten seconds). Turn bluetooth off and on again on phone. Restart your phone. Make your phone forget the tracker on the bluetooth.

Hopefully one of these will help! Let us know how it goes.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tracker will not sync all day. Restarted tracker multiple times. "Forgot" Bluetooth connection then reconnected. Uninstalled the app, then reinstalled. All multiple times. Same issue as above user. Over and over and over again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze worked with 2 older versions of Samsung phones. I bought the S8 last week and had trouble pairing for about 2 days. They are now paired and the music controls work, but I no longer receive text and call notifications. I went through all the suggested steps to try to fix the issue with no luck. I know this was an issue when the S8 first came out since according to FitBit it wasn't compatible yet, but it's now on the list, which makes this even more frustrating...

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried everything you suggested maybe 10 times each. Deleted app and re-downloaded, re-set, switched off, turned off bluetooth, turned off phone. Forgot bluetooth connection on numerous occasions, really at a loss now what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received a software update yest for S8 that fixed my notification issues with my Blaze as well as audio issues in my car. I would check to see if an update is available for you if your phone isn't set to automatically update. The issue is definitely on Samsung's side, so if you don't have an update option, I would go their forums for help. It may be a coincidence, but 24hrs ago I wrote on Samsung's Twitter page about these issues and 14hrs later I received an update and all was right with the world again. I only had this issue for a week since I just bought the S8, but it's been an ongoing issue for 7 months now...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I suggest you communicate with Samsung since the issue is on their side...I did and I was lucky enough to have the notification issue fixed within a day of contacting them. Good luck. I know how frustrating this is...

Best Answer
0 Votes