Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect Charge 3 to new Pixel 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. I have a new pixel 4. I have factory reset my charge 3 to try and install it as a new device but it will not connect to my pixel 4. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app. I've tried a soft reset. I've deleted the app from my old phone. Please help. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Infinnable. It's good to see you on board!

Thanks for the information provided and the steps tried prior posting. Nice job! Currently the Google Pixel 4 isn't compatible with the Fitbit app and that might be the reason why it's not able to connect. While there isn't a guarantee that it'll always work, I'd still recommend to try the following steps:

1. Remove your Charge 3 from the Bluetooth.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth connections nearby.
  3. On your phone's settings, tap on Apps > Fitbit > Storage > Clear Cache.
  4. Go back one screen and tap on force stop and reboot your phone.
  5. Reboot your phone and restart your tracker one more time.
  6. Open the Fitbit app and set up your tracker as a new device.

I'll be around, keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Adrian here and new to the Fitbit community. I just got the charge 3 and it still isn't compatible and it's been almost a year. Any news on this or patches I need to do? Thanks 🙂

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AdrianRoe. Welcome. I'm glad to see you around.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing that your Charge 3 isn't syncing with your phone. Let me help you with this situation. Our team has confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your phone if it runs Android OS 7.0 or higher and has Bluetooth connection.

That being said, may I know if you've tried the troubleshooting tips suggested in my post? If you haven't done that, please give them a try and make sure the Fitbit app is updated to get your Charge 3 syncing correctly to your phone.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes