Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily HR not showing up on the initial screen in the Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge-3. I can see HR on the clock face. Synching to Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) seems to work fine. No error messages. From the initial app screen when I tap the HR icon, I am taken to the screen with day-by-day HR profile. The last day shown is from last Thursday - it is now Tuesday :- ( Please see attachment Fig-1, and note that the trend at the top is missing the most recent days and the daily profiles do not go beyond last Thursday. Fig-1.pngI can then tap on last Thursday's profile (or any other day for that matter) to see that one day's profile. Go to full screen and I can swipe left to go to the next day and the next day. Lo and behold, everything since last Thursday is there! In other words, the app has the "missing" information and is simply not showing it in the first HR profile screen. The second attachment shows today. Fig-2.png If nothing else, this confirms that synching is not the problem. 

I have made some tests: rebooting the phone, stopping the app and restarting, uninstall and reinstall. All to no avail. I have also used an iPad - not to synch with Charge-3 and only to display information from server - and there are no problems. Here is what I see on iPad up through today, to be contrasted with the first picture from phone. Fig-3.png Every day's HR information up to today is displayed.

Every indication seems to point to a glitch in the Android app on the phone, and more specifically to one display of HR. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CCY, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and reporting the issue with the daily heart rate information not showing on the initial screen in the Android app. Thank you for providing photos and the details shared. I appreciate your efforts and I am here to help. Our team has recently released a new version of the Fitbit app and I would like to confirm if you have the latest version installed since updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was using the most up-to-date version of the app. I specifically deleted the app, and downloaded again whatever was the most recent version. This was on whatever day I first posted about this problem. I have not tried a later version (assuming one exists).

The "missing days" - they are not really missing, just not being displayed - shifted to the left as one day goes to the next. They are now off the screen and everything appears normal.... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CCY, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate the additional details and I am glad to hear that everything appears normal now. Thank you for the update. I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals.

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes