Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to the Fitbit app through Google

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had this problem before and found out that I had to log in thru google, but now I can't do that. I can log in on my computer, but not on my phone. PLEASE HELP!!  W

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the community forums, @FlynLass.

I've moved your post to the Android App board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm sorry for this inconvenience. To work on this together, may I know if you've completed the migration process? If so, did you make sure to select the option to Continue with Google to log in to your account? Please note that if the migration was completed, you'll need to use your gmail address and password on the Fitbit app.

In the meantime, check if the Fitbit app is updated, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone and try accessing your account one more time.

Best Answer

Thanks, I sorted out a solution.

Sent from my T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S23

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi @FlynLass. It's good to see you again.

You're welcome. I'm glad you found a solution and thanks for sharing this update.

In case you have some spare time, I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board. There, you can share your experiences, meet like-minded people, and create new topics. Have a great weekend ahead!

Best Answer
0 Votes