Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep recording

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am getting fed up with this watch, the sleep part which is all I bought it for works whenever it feels like. It hasn't recorded anything now in a week. I am wearing it properly, I changed the band, it's on normal setting, but yet it still is not recording my sleep. And I do not want to pay for the premium subscription because I don't even know what that does but I'm sure I don't use it anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Kimberj1958, welcome to the community, you may find this article useful How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? - Fitbit Help Center 

I apologise if you've already seen it. You will note you need to be "at rest" for about an hour before it records you as being asleep. Movement & HR are the primary data streams so if you are a restless sleeper this may disrupt the algorithm. I assume you do not have a tattoo or scar on your wrist where you wear the Fitbit as you do not mention any HR problems. Tattoos in particular compromise the HR recording as the LED/sensor array is unable to see the pulse it reads.

Let us know how you are getting on by posting here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. I will check out this website. And I have been lying in bed for up to 10 and 12 hours on some days where it's not recording anything. So that's not the issue unfortunately. But thank you for the suggestion

Best Answer