Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried all the troubleshooting but nothing seems to be working 

Why can't I not login my fitbit app

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kasha_francis12 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you log into your Fitbit app.

Thanks for reaching out and explaining. What exactly have you tried already? Do you receive an error message? Or does the app not open at all? Do you have another device you can try using the app with? That way we can isolate different factors. I recommend you also try a different internet network. If you are using your mobile data, try switching to a WiFi network and viceversa. We shall see if other users are experiencing the same. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Kasha_francis12 Welcome to the forums. I will gladly help you log into your Fitbit app.

Thanks for reaching out and explaining. What exactly have you tried already? Do you receive an error message? Or does the app not open at all? Do you have another device you can try using the app with? That way we can isolate different factors. I recommend you also try a different internet network. If you are using your mobile data, try switching to a WiFi network and viceversa. We shall see if other users are experiencing the same. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I reset password and can log into webpage but app keeps insisting the password is wrong. I've restarted phone, reinstalled app, and everything is up to date. The watch has the phone rectangle with a line through it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes