Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pair device! Initial trouble

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

I have got a new charge 2 device but I am unable to pair it to my device (LG Optimus L90). I have successfully created the account, downloaded the app but If I want to search for new device, I chose Charge 2 but then it asks me to go to www.fitbit.com/setup for installing, the same fitbit screen shows. On the webpage there is just again a link to download the app (I already have). I have tried many times but could not pass this step. Can you please advice?

Thank you so much!

Andrea

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @andrea321, it's awesome you have joined the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering if this message to go to www.fitbit.com/setup is happening when you are trying to pair your tracker?

It should not show this message if you are pairing the tracker though your Fitbit app, so if is okay for you, I would like to revisit the steps for set up with you one more time.

Since you have mentioned there is already an account created, lets use that account to pair your tracker. Although something important to mention is that your phone does not show as a compatible device. Either way we can give it a try regardless of this.

• Make sure you have access to WiFi or internet from your phone.
  • Also make sure Bluetooth is on and you are not using Saving mode at all.
  • Make sure your tracker has enough battery charge

Once you have checked the previous requirement, please use the following post where I explain how to set up a tracker whit an existing account. If is not working with your phone due to the fact is not compatible or for a different reason. You'll  find also the steps to do the same process from a computer.

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around in case you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes