Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive notifications on Note 10+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just upgraded my phone from iPhone 7 to the note 10+. I was getting notifications on my versa, but they all of a sudden stopped and I cannot get it to work. I've removed the Fitbit from app and added back, shut down my versa and restarted it. Nothing is working. Help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Thanks for bringing this to my attention @Renee_79, welcome to the Community Forums!

First, I'd like to appreciate your effort and patience troubleshooting this situation prior to posting. 

If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? to see that all the necessary requirements to receive notifications on your Versa are correctly configured. After verifying this, please try the troubleshooting steps that are specified on: My Fitbit device isn't receiving notifications from my phone and let me know how it goes.

Keep in mind that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is not listed as a compatible device with your products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestions.  I have the same situation as Renee_79 (Galaxy Note 10 / Fitbit Charge 2).  I have completed all suggestions in the prior post and still receive text message notifications.  I do get phone call notifications, though.

Best Answer

Hi @TXTeaTime, welcome aboard, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for taking into consideration the steps that were shared on my previous post. To move forward with this, can you please let me know if you're not receiving text notifications at all or just with third-party apps like WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc.? 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not receiving any text messages and have tried your steps. I also am
not getting phone calls either. I had two come across on my Fitbit today
but no others.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for the reply.  I am receiving texts on my Galaxy Note 10 Plus via the Google Message app.  No text notifications are being received on my Fitbit Charge 2 - also, interesting, I receive a notification a call is incoming, but the wrong Caller information is provided.  Hope this helps some.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having issues recieving text messages on my Note 10. I recieve phone calls and email notifications just fine. Didn't have this issue with my charge 2 device. Just recently switched to the Versa and I have already done all of the troubleshooting steps as well as updated the firmware.

Best Answer
0 Votes