Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sync Charge 2 to new phone Sony Xperia XZ premium

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't seem to sync my fitbit charge 2 with my new phone Sony Xperia XZ Premium. It used to sync with my HTC but now it's not working with this phone. Any ideas how I can get it to work please. I have switched off Bluetooth and restarted. Unsynced fitbit from old phone. Redownloaded app. Nothing is working. Very frustrated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for letting me know. I tried all those. Contacted Fitbit support team. As you said the cause is because there is no program yet that supports my phone. Which isn't even a new release. So charge 2 will go back in a box unless I buy another phone and I'd say for fit bit preferably an iPhone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

This may be a problem as your new phone isn't on the list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices

Having said that, I just searched the community for mentions of that phone and some are reporting problems, others seem to be working ok. 

Do you still have your old phone? If so, make sure it doesn't still have a bluetooth connection to the fitbit that may be blocking connection to your new phone.

Best Answer

Thank you for letting me know. I tried all those. Contacted Fitbit support team. As you said the cause is because there is no program yet that supports my phone. Which isn't even a new release. So charge 2 will go back in a box unless I buy another phone and I'd say for fit bit preferably an iPhone.

Best Answer
0 Votes