Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge not updating steps still showing 0 in stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I gave my Dad a Fitbit Charge for Christmas. His phone is a Samsung Note 3, he's been having problems getting it to update steps during challenges. We're currently in the workweek hustle challenge it's day 1 and his stats read 0 and we can't fix it. We've tried the basic stuff, restarting everything. Does anybody have any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @skeksis101 and welcome aboard to our community. My first recommendation is to make sure your dad's tracker is properly syncing with the mobile device. Also make sure you're not viewing the mobile app dashboard in Live Data Mode. (Live data mode would show the word "connected" under your tracker tile).

Something to keep in mind is that logging manual activities wont count toward the app challenges. Only steps recorded by a tracker or MobileTrack steps. If this is not the case, please let your dad know is require he contact customer support team. I'm sure they will be happy to help him.

Let  me know  how it goes. Catch ya later. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes