Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenges not showing who cheered

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 11/6/17 

Hey, everyone! Smiley Happy

Super happy to hear that you can finally see who has cheered you in Challenges again. Thanks for confirming with the release of the Fitbit for Android app version 2.61 you can see the picture of who has cheered you. If you're an Android user still experiencing this issue, please make sure to update the app.

Now that this has been resolved, I am going to close this thread. If any of you come across this issue again in the future, please make sure to open a new topic for discussion. Thanks to all of you for being patient while this was worked out. I'll see you all around here on the Forums!

Fitbit Update: 10/03/17

Hey, all! Please allow me to clear up some confusion. The cheers not showing up in challenges is only affecting the Android app. This is why if some of you also own iOS devices, you're still able to see cheers inside Challenges. I apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing. Our team is going to work on a fix, but I don't know when that fix will be released. I'll continue to post any updates here. Thanks so much for your patience! 

Fitbit Update: 09/14/17

Hey, folks! Thanks for your patience while our team works on a fix. The recent Fitbit app update for Android did not contain a fix for this Challenges issue. Rest assured, once a fix has been identified and released I will make sure to announce it here in this thread.

Fitbit Update: 08/29/17

Thanks for catching this, everyone! I tested this on an Android device, with the Fitbit app version 2.56 and noticed the same result. I have escalated this to our team for review. I will provide an update once I have new information. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
120 REPLIES 120

Hey, everyone! Smiley Happy

Super happy to hear that you can finally see who has cheered you in Challenges again. Thanks for confirming with the release of the Fitbit for Android app version 2.61 you can see the picture of who has cheered you. If you're an Android user still experiencing this issue, please make sure to update the app.

Now that this has been resolved, I am going to close this thread. If any of you come across this issue again in the future, please make sure to open a new topic for discussion. Thanks to all of you for being patient while this was worked out. I'll see you all around here on the Forums!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer