Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change active minute goal on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't figure out how to change my active minute goal. I try to follow these instructions, but they don't march what I have on my Fitbit app:

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-customize-activity-goals-fitbit-android

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

See How do I set or change my Fitbit goals?  

'Active Minutes' is under the 'Activity' subject.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, but I can't see active minutes. See image...

Screenshot_20200214-095401.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Strange.  Mine shows 'Active Minutes' there between 'Calories' and 'Floors'.

I suggest trying it from the fitbit.com dashboard (in web browser) instruction of my above link:

• fitbit.com dashboard
    1. On the fitbit.com dashboard, hover your cursor over the bottom of the tile you want to adjust. For example, to change your weight goal, hover over the bottom of the weight tile.
    2. Click the gear icon

3. Adjust your goal information.
    4. Click Save or Done to confirm your changes.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay! Thank you so much.

While I'm at it, I still don't understand the heart rate number in the top tile. I get an average of 514 minutes while I get an average of 292 active minutes. What does 514 represent?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you mean on the fitbit.com dashboard for a time period other than daily, it labels the top number "Time in Zones". That mean basically total time above 50% of your max heart rate; combined fat-burn zone + cardio zone, + peak zone, without regard to the 10-minute requirement of active minutes.

See What are heart-rate zones? 

Best Answer
Awesome! Thanks again. Have a nice weekend.
Best Answer

Maybe one last question. Just curious...

For the 10-minute requirement of active minutes. If I do 15 consecutive active minutes, would the Fitbit count 5 or 15 minutes? I believe Google Fit would count 5 minutes and ignore the 1st 10 minutes. I may be wrong though.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit would give 15 active minutes.  Watch your tracker while you are walking - at 10 minutes, active minutes will jump from 0 to 10, then increase each additional minute.

I know nothing about Google Fit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Excellent! I don't want to go crazy over Firbit stats, but it's nice to
understand how they work. Thanks again.
Best Answer
0 Votes