Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change end of day time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I occasionally walk late at night, sometimes until 12:30 or 1 AM before going to bed. The app starts the new day at exactly 12 AM though, so the data (steps, calories etc) gets split between two days. This also affects the data for the next day after waking up. Is there anyway to adjust the start / end times of a day to keep all relevant data on the same day? Ideally I'd like to set a "day" to start around 4 or 5 AM rather than exactly at 12 AM. If not, is there a way to reset the data for the current day and not loose the past data?

Thanks and best regards.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @dono42 - the watch always resets at midnight.

You may be able to edit the exercise, even into 2 exercises before and after midnight, but steps taken in a new day I don't think can be removed.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks @Guy_ for the confirmation.

The data being split between multiple days is quite inconvenient. I hope this can be improved in the near future to configure a start and end of day time.

Best regards.

Best Answer

@Guy_ , Thank you for your help. 

@dono42 , A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for your messages and feedback. The best place to post your suggestion is the Product Feedback board in the Fitbit community. Please take a moment and give us your comments. 

If you find a similar suggestion from another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. We hope to see you there!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer