Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 keeps turning off notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't knownwhat I'm doing wrong. It worked fine for a while and now I'm not getting any notifications on my fitbit. I was using it to keep track of calender notifications to stay on schedule. Now I can't seem to find anything to help. I haven't changed either of the devices. The only thing that changed was charging the watch.

Can anyone help me figure out what I did and what I need to do to fix this? Thank you in advance. And sorry if I missed where this was covered previously.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @AnaghaRose welcome to the community, you may find this article of interest How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? - Fitbit Help Center I apologise if you have already seen this but it will allow you to review your settings. Please post here again & let us know how you get on, information about the phone you are using and the calendar you need to access will be useful. The good news is it worked before so it's most likely an inadvertent change to the settings.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer