Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing daily calorie goal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Please help? I'm totally baffled!
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

It's nice to see you around @Erialc101 Smiley Very Happy, hope you're doing great! In order to change your daily calorie goal I'd recommend following @SebringDon's suggestions by going here

Hope that helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
Errmmm I followed that like but there is nothing there?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's nice to see you around @Erialc101 Smiley Very Happy, hope you're doing great! In order to change your daily calorie goal I'd recommend following @SebringDon's suggestions by going here

Hope that helps!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Errmmm I followed that like but there is nothing there?
Best Answer
0 Votes

My bad @Erialc101 Smiley Sad, I've made the changes in my previous post. Check the link now!

Best Answer
0 Votes
HI there and thabks for the link. I have done as suggested; hit the 'today' section on the dashboard. I changed the daily calorie to 1000 but this is not syncing up with my dashboard mobile app info.??
Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you using the same email address on your Dashboard online and the Fitbit app @Erialc101? If you're trying to update the daily calorie goal on your Android app, are you syncing just right after doing the changes? 

You can try logging out and logging back in as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi yes I'm using the same email address. I have tried logging out on the dashboard on the laptop and the mobile app and synced immediately but no luck .
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well @Erialc101, I'd recommend doing the following then:

• Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit App
  • If you're using your cell data, switch it for Wi-Fi

Let me know if that works! 

Best Answer
0 Votes