Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing language back to Dutch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

When I bought my Charge 3, every information was in Dutch on it. I had to disconnect and to reconnect my tracker today and I had desinstalled and reinstalled the android app too because of sync problems with Bluetooth. Now everything is normal on my tracker, but the language is English. How can I reset the language to Dutch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @ImmanuelS.

Thanks for sharing those details on the matter. Let me help you get the language to change correctly.

In this case the app show follow the language that is set on the phone itself. Is your phone currently on dutch or is it set to english? If it is on english please try to change the phone to dutch. If it is on Dutch already, please try to change it to english, restarting your phone and then back to dutch.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @ImmanuelS.

Thanks for sharing those details on the matter. Let me help you get the language to change correctly.

In this case the app show follow the language that is set on the phone itself. Is your phone currently on dutch or is it set to english? If it is on english please try to change the phone to dutch. If it is on Dutch already, please try to change it to english, restarting your phone and then back to dutch.

Let me know how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes