Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Maps are gone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Charge 2 and Samsung. I have recently updated apps on phone and ipad.

Last week I have got the picures of my run maps, but after today's run - no map picture at all. I have restarted and checked settings on both phone and ipad - but still no map....please help!

After going into the exercise detail - all I get is info on heart rate, calories and impact - no GPS or map.

My last run gave me info on map, splits, heart rate, calories, impact and recent.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I have a question @janellez.

Did you start your event with the Charge 2 as your title says?

Or did you start the event through the App, as i suspect. Your post is not very clear? If you did, what device is the app on that did the recording? Could it be the Samsung? I dont think it was the ipad, but it could have.

I suggest holding off in upgrading the app, which does fix this, but has other major problems. For now, don't press pause then resume.

This is sll explained in the thread thats found in the Android forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started my run on my fitbit, but had my phone (Samsung s7) strapped to my arm with Bluetooth, 4G and location all enabled.

I didn't pause my fitbit watch throughout the run, only held the button down at the end to complete it.

Do you recommend restarting or checking any other settings?

I do get confused sometimes at matching app settings to device settings - I didn't change anything other than an update from last week though..

Thanks for your help

Best Answer
0 Votes