Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge2 will not set up and sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Firstly, sorry if this has already been posted and resolved in another post, but I have been looking for a solution for 3 months now and I'm about ready to throw my phone and fitbit out the window.

I have a Charge 2 and a Samsung Galaxy S4, Android Version 5.0.1.

I have downloaded the Fitbit App as per instructions on the Fitbit itself. I have enabled  bluetooth on my phone. Phone recognises the Charge2 in available bluetooth connections, but it will not connect during the set up process to finalise the sync. The instructions say to connect the fitbit through the set up stage in the app not through the usual bluetooth connection process - if that makes sense?

My phone bluetooth connects with other devices no problem.

My fitbit connects with other phones no problem

Please help, I am so frustrated with the whole process I don't know where else to turn.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ParticularKate wrote:

The instructions say to connect the fitbit through the set up stage in the app not through the usual bluetooth connection process - if that makes sense?

@ParticularKate, yes that makes sense.  Do not attempt to pair the Charge 2 through the phone's Bluetooth settings, but set it up & pair it using the app.  In the app, open the Account screen, and select Set Up a Device option to begin the set procedures, then follow the on-screen instructions.

Best Answer

I do go through Set Up Device option. After a few minutes searching I get a message Bluetooth can not be found. Please restart bluetooth. I have done this so many times. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I don't know what to do anymore. I follow all the instructions to the letter. It just doesn't want to work! 

Best Answer
0 Votes