Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Not Syncing Upon Opening App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Used to be as soon as I opened the app my Charge 2 would sync.  I did not have to do anything.  Just open the app and everything synced perfectly.  However, when the app updated several versions ago this stopped working. Now this is what happens every time I open the app.

1.)  Open app.

2.)  Charge 2 starts to sync. Progress bar runs all the way though very quickly and completes, but nothing syncs.

3.)  Pull down to restart the sync.  This time I never get a progress bar. It says my sync has been schedule, the icon up top starts to flash, and the process will abruptly stop after about 10 seconds.

4.)  Pull down to restart the sync once again.  This time it will go through the whole process and will sync all my data correctly.

I cannot remember which version of the app this problem started with.  Should have made a note of that.  I have cleared app data and cache.  I have completely removed the app and then re-installed.  The problem still persists.  I was hoping with the new app version and latest firmware that this would not be an issue anymore, but it still is.  Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks for any help anyone can give!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Awesome troubleshooting

If not already done, feel free restarting the tracker & optionally the phone

Hope it helps
Best Answer
0 Votes