Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not connecting and syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day, I have had my Charge 2 for almost 4 months but it just suddenly stopped syncing on my android phone.

I tried re-installing the app and also removing and adding the device again but now it doesnt even want to add the device.

The device is working fine, just doesnt want to connect and sync

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25
no

Kathy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have tried all steps. When re adding the device it says connecting for 30secs then says it can't find it. What else can be done?

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

same with me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ktushaus. Welcome to the Forums @PMc18.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for trying all of the steps that have been recommended and getting back to me.

In this case I'd like to ask you both if the situation has continued or if you have had success in pairing your Fitbits. 

@PMc18 Please also let me know what phone is it that you are trying to use to get your Fitbit to pair.

I look forward to your replies.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
No change. Samsung galaxy
Kathy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ktushaus.

Thanks for letting me know.

I have reached out to our support team. They will be sending you an email to help you with this situation. Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox, spam and trash folders for their mail. I'm sure that they will be more than happy to help you out.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes