Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing to android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went on holiday from UK to Spain, time difference +1 hour. Time didn't change until I had to charge my fitbit battery 2 days in to holiday when it changed time zones. Been home 1 week and fitbit has not changed time zones and I cannot sync it, app says last time it synced was the same day the time changed and now it tries to sync but doesn't. Have done all suggestions -  turn on/off Bluetooth, no other devices etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Sprakeyb, it's nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering how it goes so far, is the issue still persisting since you posted here?

The time probably has not updating since your tracker is not syncing, perhaps the following recommendations and troubleshooting steps, might get you back on track: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this get you back on track and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Sprakeyb, it's nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering how it goes so far, is the issue still persisting since you posted here?

The time probably has not updating since your tracker is not syncing, perhaps the following recommendations and troubleshooting steps, might get you back on track: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

Hope this get you back on track and let me know if you have more questions.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I tried all the suggestions but it still isn't syncing and the time is still an hour out. So it has been like this for over 2 weeks. Not sure what to do now? And I seem to have a crack on the screen appear which I hadn't noticed until now not sure if that may have something to do with the problems? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Sprakeyb, I'm sorry for not giving you an answer sooner. I reviewed your Community profile and I'm not able to see any tracker paired here. Can you confirm if you have removed your tracker from your Fitbit account?

If you wasn't aware of this and your tracker is not paired, please proceed to pair your tracker one more time. The following post will guide you through, it might be the reason is not syncing for these 2 weeks.

Also I was able to reach out to our Support Team and they confirmed that someone will be getting in touch with you via email to the address in your Community profile within the next 24-48 hours to further assist you and review the screen issue.

Hoping to hear some good news from you soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Roberto, thank you so much for your help and support! I deleted my tracker as that was the advice I was given, but I cannot pair it again, it doesn't find it when I try - I've tried several times now ensuring my tracker is next to my phone, but no success. 

I'll look out for a response from the support team. 

Thanks again, 

@Sprakeyb

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sprakeyb, thank you for keep me updated.

If you are finding difficulties to pair your tracker back to your account, try the following steps:

1. Turn your tracker off and back on using the instructions from this post.
  2. Try the setup process again. (You can use this post as a walkthrough)
  3. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your mobile device (turn it off and then back on).
  4. Try setting up your tracker again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Fitbit app.

Now about the other subject, how is it going so far? were you able to get in contact with our support team? I can guess you are still working with them for a solution regarding the crack screen of your tracker.

Let me know if you have additional questions, I'll be here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Roberto, it seems my device isn't supported which is why it isn't syncing. With regard to the screen, great news a replacement is on its way to me! 

Thank you for your support, I'm extremely pleased with the outcome, although it's a shame my device isn't supported but hopefully it will be soon. 

Best Answer

Hi there @Sprakeyb, thank you for keep me posted! I'm glad to hear a replacement will be received, if is not in your possession by now!

The difference with devices that are not supported yet, is we cannot predict and guarantee all the features or the syncing workflow won't present any issues. This mean that we have not tested it for compatibility and added it to the list yet. Our team is always working to test and add more Android devices to the supported devices list, so keep an eye open for future updates.

I suggest syncing via a device listed as supported or using a computer as alternative in the meantime.

Happy to help you anytime, stay awesome!

Best Answer
0 Votes