Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the last charge (battery low) my Charge 2 isn't syncing anymore. I tried to log out log in several time. Still not working! Anybody?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I am also having issues with syncing my Charge HR. It was only replaced in the last year because I had a charging issue, this is so frustrating, especially as I had the most epic day exercising yesterday. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was having the same issue. Charge 2, not syncing on an android app. I tried the tracker restart. Tried turning bluetooth on my phone off for 10 seconds and turning back on. All the troubleshooting recommendations. What ended up working was disconnecting my device from the app. When I went to reconnect it would find my tracker but not pair. In the setup help it recommended shutting down my phone, restarting my phone then trying to reconnect the tracker. This ended up working. 

I wish I'd tried shutting down my phone prior to disconnecting my device from the app. I lost my data from last sync and maybe this would have solved the problem without losing the data. 

I'd recommend restarting your phone then trying to sync. I'd also recommend following all the troubleshooting steps on fitbit.com  prior to disconnecting the device from the app. I'm glad I got it to work though. Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After restarting my phone, my fitbit finally synced! 

Best Answer
0 Votes