Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 sync trouble

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had a fitbit hr sync fine on my Huawei p9 lite no problem , but I decided to get a return it and get a charge 2 , but because of the other (hr ) one data , it will not let me sync the new charge 2 , its saying  the account is already there and wont move on to cancel the other and sync the new ....help please I got a Huawei p9 lite 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I had a fitbit hr sync fine on my Huawei p9 lite no problem , but I decided to get a return it and get a charge 2 , but because of the other (hr ) one data , it will not let me sync the new charge 2 , its saying  the account is already there and wont move on to cancel the other and sync the new ....help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure what you mean by "cancel" it, @Kirsty-69, but all you should need to do is open the app, go to the Account page, and select Add a Device or Set Up a Device, whichever displays. Tell it to Replace your Charge HR with the new Charge 2. It will retain all of your data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the Huawei p9 lite compatible with fitbit?mit is not listed as a compatible device? That would be great if it was,

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes