Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 sync woes on Android 6.0 (Moto G)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

Got my Fitbit Charge 2 last week, and it worked just fine for the first week. It hasn't synced for the last 24 hours though, and I've tried everything I can think of (listed below). I'd appreciate any kind of help on the matter.

Device: Motorola Moto G (Running Android 6.0: Marshmallow; Generation 2; 2014)

1. Location services is turned on.
  2. Bluetooth is on and paired with the Charge 2.
  3. I've reset the phone, the tracker, and re-installed the Fitbit Android app.
  4. No other devices are paired to my phone's Bluetooth.
  5. No other devices are paired to my Charge 2.
  6. I've looked at this list of known issues and aside from this broad warning, I have verified that none of the other issues apply.
    You may be unable to sync your tracker or use call, text, and calendar notifications.

EDIT: Resetting everything again (step 3) and then waiting a few more hours worked.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @BR24, welcome, its nice to see new faces around our Community. I see you were able to resolved this issue by resetting everything from scratch. In some scenarios this is the best solution when the tracker refuse to sync with your mobile phone.

Hope you don't need to use this in the future, but as an additional note, when you have syncing issues please take a look a this general syncing issues post, i'm sure it will give you more tips to address this problem: Having trouble syncing? (here's how to fix this).

If you need also more help, let me know, I'll be around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer