Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't stay synced with Motor Force

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got the Charge 2 a few days ago.and worked great.  Now suddenly it will not sync with my Moto ZForce Droid phone!  I have uninstalled the app, turned off Bluetooth and wireless.  Restarted my phone and turned it off and back on and still won't work!  So.extremely.frustrated!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @bjwalthall, it's been a while since your last visit to our Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes, is the syncing issues still persisting?

You did good in trying the troubleshooting steps on your own. As a complementary help, I would like to share with you this help article, it might give you some additional suggestions: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also make sure your phone is listed in our compatible device list. To learn more, refer to this link: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply.  I've never had an issue with the Charge HR syncing, and when I received the Charge 2, it synced fine.  My phone did a software update and after that update, it will not sync.  My phone is not listed on the compatible list, which I can't believe.  My tablet is not listed on the compatible list either, but it is at least syncing with my tablet at this point.  It's just not convenient for it to sync to my tablet vs my phone.  It's odd that I receive notifications on my phone, but it won't sync on my steps.  It's very frustrating.  😕

Best Answer
0 Votes