Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync or update time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last few weeks, it has been hit or miss getting the info from my Charge 2 to sync to my Pixel 2, and when it does sync, it takes multiple attempts.

When it does sync, the time won't update to reflect my change in time zone, so I have to remember that my watch is always one hour behind.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Once I unpaired my Fitbit from my phone and reset - and lost a week's worth of data - I was able to pair it as a new device and start from scratch. It syncs quicker now, but my phone will show data that doesn't match my Fitbit (e.g. incorrect acrtive minutes), so I'll have to sync again to get it to correct itself...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Lmbtheslp, good to see you here in the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the syncing and timezone issues still happening?

It is possible the syncing is affecting the timezone configuration, so I would recommend to review the following article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

If the tracker is syncing, but the time still is off make sure the configuration has not changed. For more details these suggestions might be of your help: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

See you later and hope this get you back on track.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once I unpaired my Fitbit from my phone and reset - and lost a week's worth of data - I was able to pair it as a new device and start from scratch. It syncs quicker now, but my phone will show data that doesn't match my Fitbit (e.g. incorrect acrtive minutes), so I'll have to sync again to get it to correct itself...

Best Answer
0 Votes