Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync with Pixel 6

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Lizzy, will the 3.75 update also fix the sync problem between a Charge 2 and a Pixel 6 (android) phone? I'm at 3.74 right now and the Charge sync continues to fail on the Pixel although it has no problem syncing on iOS. My Versa syncs problem-free on both the Pixel and iOS. It's annoying as I switch to the Charge when the Versa is charging.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
Did you do a full and current update on your Fitbit app itself? Is your
phone fully updated? Those things might help if you have not tried them
yet. There is no longer a way to update the Fitbit itself from a PC or I
would suggest that.

One thing that worked for me is that I had an older android phone that I
synced the fitbit to and it may have also been able to run some updates
when I did that.

But if they had you do diagnostics then your device itself might be
damaged. I hope if that is the case then they replace it for you at no
charge.
Best Answer

Hi there, @Jillandthedog@wildgooseduluth Thanks for sharing your insights and suggestions.

@Jillandthedog I've moved your post to a new thread since you have a different phone. Thanks for the details provided, and your efforts while working on this matter. Before anything else, let me share that as with any other Fitbit app update, this new version brings bug fixes that enhance its performance with your Fitbit device.

I understand how frustrating this has been and just to confirm, do you have your iOS device nearby when syncing with your Pixel phone? I'm asking this as every Fitbit device can connect to one device at a time, and having multiple Bluetooth connections might cause interference. In addition to the suggestions shared above, please make sure to exhaust the troubleshooting described in this help article.

Best Answer
0 Votes