Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 wont sync with samsung s5 mini

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help: I can not get my fitbit charge 2 to connect to my phone yet it is ment to be compatible with it. The app just keeps searching for the fitbit. I have made sure the location is on etc and uninstalled the app etc but nothing seems to work. Can someone tell me what else i can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jmack56, did you restart your phone after installing the Fitbit app?  Also, did you verify that WiFi is turned off on the phone while trying to connect to the tracker?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Jmack56, did you restart your phone after installing the Fitbit app?  Also, did you verify that WiFi is turned off on the phone while trying to connect to the tracker?

Best Answer

Thank you this worked! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 has been working since I got it in Dec for Christmas.  Now after the last update on Thursday june 1, it won't sync.  I've turned my phone of several times and restarted it.  Also turned the fitbit off too, and yes the blue tooth is connected. The phone knows that that I have a fitibit, but it's like the fitbit is not sending a bluetooth signal.  Still it will not sync to my steps or sleep.

Please any suggestions would be helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this. Still does not work. Reloaded Fitbit App, restarted mobile phone, made sure Bluetooth was one and mobile device visible, WiFi off, Location on. Nada. Samsung always seems to have problems. Appreciate some suggestions. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes