Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 advertising

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just received an e-mail encouraging me to pre-order a charge 3.

The thing is that there is no mention of what phones it definitely is compatible with.

Do fitbit really think that I am going to fork out the readies after the shambles with the versa, ionic and persistent app. failures?

Also, personally, I really wouldn't want to trust any sort of pay facility on it.

Will this tracker be marketed with full disclosure of what it is guaranteed work with rather than the current 'if it's Android 5 and above it might work'? Until this information is available, no I will not buy your new tracker.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

The list of supported devices is at www.fitbit.com/devices

If it's on there it will work ok

Best Answer

Hi @SteveH, thanks for the response. The point is we know about the list after having bought the tracker or watch. So many people have problems because they don't know about the "small print" until they have tried to use the device and find their phone is too up to date or the wrong brand.

My phone is getting on a bit now and isn't on the list, I didn't know I was lucky it worked. Also as it's Android 5 when I saw the note about that becoming the requirement for updates I blocked the new updates as I suspected they would be problematic. I will now only update when it looks safe to do so.

This does not instil faith in the product or company.

My husband is not happy as he got auto updated and now his surge won't even synch.

I have never seen anything at point of sale that informs would be customers of possible limitations of use.

Best Answer
0 Votes