Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 connected GPS not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good Day

I have been using my Fitbit since December 2019 with an Andoroid phone (Huawei P30 Lite),the connected GPS would work 90% of the time. In May 2020 I got a new phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite) and now my my Fibit Charge 3 is not able to stay on connected GPS for more that 10 seconds. Instead it connects and disconnects over and over during my run which I find extremely frustrating.

I tried literally everything, re-installing the app, restarting the watch, giving fitbit app access to everything on my phone but instead it does this annoying vibration as it connected and disconnects when I run. I really dont know what to do as I have zero confidence in my racing results and yet I've spent so much money on something that does not work. 

Please assist as to a way forward from here. I think the watch works with everything else but just fails me when coming to connected GPS for more refined results.

I would upload images for ease of reference but apparently I dont have permission to upload images and show you exactly why I am frustrated. I am really disappointed. Please help me

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the suggestion but it still does not work. Fitbit Connected GPS cannot stay connected for more than 10 seconds. Results are very inaccurate. It could be a hardware issue with this specific one that I have in which case they dont build them tough enough to worth their value.

Im not a technician but If I was I would literally open it up and try fix it myself, else I will have to save for a Garmin or something with a more successful track record that actually works.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Have you tried turning off the wifi? This seems to be an issue sometimes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please  help GPS  active Fitbit charge   3

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the suggestion but it still does not work. Fitbit Connected GPS cannot stay connected for more than 10 seconds. Results are very inaccurate. It could be a hardware issue with this specific one that I have in which case they dont build them tough enough to worth their value.

Im not a technician but If I was I would literally open it up and try fix it myself, else I will have to save for a Garmin or something with a more successful track record that actually works.

Best Answer