Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 font and difficulties with Samsung Galaxy S3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The font on the Charge 3 is way too small. Does anyone know if there are issues with the Samsung S3?. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @glenpeters49, welcome to the Community Forums!

I appreciate the information that was shared in your post. Let me share with you that it's not possible to change the font size of your Charge 3 device, however, the feedback that was shared in your post is appreciated because we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services.

I'd like to let you know that that the Samsung Galaxy S3 is not currently listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you may experience certain connection difficulties with it, however, I'm aware that some users are able to use non-compatible devices with our Fitbit products but we cannot ensure a proper function of all its features due to this compatibility concern. That being said, if you have this mobile device and experiencing some difficulties, can you please share more information so I can better assist you?

Looking forward to your reply. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes