Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not accepting decimal in % fat

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 will not accept a decimal in the % fat field. I can only enter whole numbers (ie 23%) not 23.4%.

This feature was working but has stoped. Any thoughts?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I wasn't aware that a user can enter their fat % through the Charge 3?

Are you sure your not using the Fitbit app on some type of phone or the web page? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

But why should it stopped Peking cos mine too stopped..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wasn't aware that a user can enter their fat % through the Charge 3?

Are you sure your not using the Fitbit app on some type of phone or the web page? 

Best Answer

Yes that was confusing, I’m entering the % fat manually into the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

From what I understand this is not possible through the app. I don't know of a way to add body fat through the web either. 

Still not sure what type of device the app is on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you say your entering fat manually, is this your body fat? 

Best Answer

Ditto for me, I used to enter weight and body fat from my scale manually, now only the digits are buttons, the decimal point has no button action, suspect this is an iOS compatibility issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

I used to be able to enter decimals in body fat section if the fitbit app and now it stopped working. Is there a fix coming?

Best Answer

Exactly same. Worked perfectly fine up until about a week or so ago. Now whole  numbers only. Ridiculous. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This page isn’t useful. It says it’s been answered.No, all I see is more people saying they have the same issue. I have many issues with Fitbit. For one, changing the number of servings in your log does not change the macros or nutrients. It’s impossible for me to add a half serving of peanut butter and to have my macros come out accurate.  This makes it useless. Not fixing it for years is unacceptable. It’s also dangerous for some people’s health if they don’t realize it isn’t doing that. It could cause them to eat too much of something they shouldn’t. Fitbit is supposed to care about health, yet gives no way to track your total, salt, sugar or saturated fat for the day. I’m seriously thinking of buying a different brand. From what I’ve seen, most users have to log food on MyFitnessPal because your app is so inadequate. Exactly what did we pay for when the app isn’t even up to par with free apps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mysteriously it just started working when I entered data this Saturday. Perhaps it just got fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You are correct, seems to be working.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes