Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can anyone help? My charge 3 has synced Monday and Today but is missing yesterdays information? I have done all the normal stuff (stopping app, uninstalling and reinstalling etc) but still nothing !?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Wod.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend doing the following:

1. Tap the Today tab in the Fitbit app, and tap your profile picture.
  2. If you don't see any device paired, tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you experience any difficulties with pairing your tracker, please follow the troubleshooting instructions at Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

I’ll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Wod.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend doing the following:

1. Tap the Today tab in the Fitbit app, and tap your profile picture.
  2. If you don't see any device paired, tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you experience any difficulties with pairing your tracker, please follow the troubleshooting instructions at Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

I’ll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Thanks for the response in the end I deleted my Charge 3 and re added it.  Pain as lost some data but all working now.

Thanks 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Wod.

I am glad to hear you're back on track. Thank you for your time and feedback, I hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience and working on your goals. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes