Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3, since Tuesday it cannot be found any more by the App and does not sync!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since 3 days my Charge 3 which worked now for more than 1 year almost without problems, by no means can be found by the App any more. Tuesday we restarted Charge 3 and after that it worked again, but next day was the same, and today egain the same.

This is annoying! We have no idea what to do, to bring it to the dealer to send it for exchange?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A similar thing happened to me, but I haven't been able to sync since Monday afternoon. 

I rebooted my fitbit. Rebooted my phone (Samsung galaxy note 5). I tried removing my charge 3 to add it back, but now my app can't find my charge 3. My app also can't find my wife's charge 2; however, my phone can see either of them in the Bluetooth menu. My wife's Google pixel 2 can see & add my charge 3 through the fitbit app. I've posted in the charge 3 forum, but haven't gotten much support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess this will be a case for warranty! My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge says it finds the device, yet when I call up the app, there is idling for eternity "Looking for device", and nothing other happens!

And this after totally error free function for over one year. And nothing helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes