Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 won't pair & tiles missing from dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I've had my charge 3 for about 18 months. Syncing has always been erratic but since the latest update its been impossible.

I've tried resetting it in the charger cradle, rebooted my phone (android), uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, all several times.

Yesterday the dash on my phone and desktop only showed calories burnt. I've lost steps, floors, distance, sleep and heart rate, all of which I use. When I try to edit the dashboard these are nowhete to be found.

I unpaired my device and have tried to pair it again several times. It finds my device and tries to connect but never does. 

Steps etc show up on my charge 3 but its not much good if I can't sync all my info to my phone app.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Edit: Now it is showing the incorrect time (running slow.)

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SunsetRunner you say that your tracker is not pairing to the phone, if it was removed from the phone, the app should prompt a pair or connection.

Does your Charge 3 show that it is connected to your Fitbit app? What is being described sounds like the tracker was removed from the Fitbit account and would explain the lack of tiles.

Removing a tracker from the Fitbit account is not recommended since it  usually will only dig a deeper hole to climb out of.

I'll assume the tracker was not syncing and suggest that trouble shooting start off with.

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Clearing the apps cache may be all that is needed.

What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply.

I think I may have removed the tracker from my account in my frustration.

My account is still active - when I click on my profile picture and it says +Set up a device.

With Bluetooth on my phone recognises my tracker but doesn't pair with it.

When you say clear the apps cache do you mean from the apps settings or my phones settings? (I tried the last one.)

I hope this makes some sense.

Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is true, your phones bluetooth is not going to be able to pair with the tracker by the user. This pair will be done by the app.

Please press the Setup a device and follow the instructions. 

How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your efforts but it doesn't want to play ball. 

I tried customer support too but to no avail so they are arranging a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes