Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 wont sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My last sync was recorded more than 12 hours ago.  Tried turning on and off, resetting the bluetooth, still wont sync

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I have a similar issue.  Just took it out of the box today.  It connected to my Android phone fine, updated the software on the Charge 3, then sync’d once and cant get it to link up again. 

Best Answer

Had charge 3 x 2 delivered on saturday, my husbands is dhowing ridiculous number steps and has syncing issues, mine worked reasonably well at first (one freeze session which resolved on reset) but yesterday stopped syncing...

Are these problems unique to charge 3? Very disappointing, my husband returning his today not sure what to do about mine....

Best Answer

Same issue.  Just got mine today and having connection issues.  I am using an Android.  I feel like a Beta tester.

Best Answer
I reset fitbit twice today, currently working but for how long??
Other will be returned as never worked correctly with major issues of step count and sync issues.....

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer

Same problem too. Hasn't synced since early yday evening. When I try to manual sync it maintained the "syncing"  until i clicked away and hasn't synced since going back into the app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I reset it twice, currently working...

Sent from Samsung tablet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've reset a few times now I'm home and now I'm getting a "sync error, please again" 

Best Answer
0 Votes