Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 wont synce

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 wont sync. I have read other posts and tried the suggestions, still not working. I have noticed in the posts there is hundreds of people with the same problem but fitbit offer not much help. One feed started in August and the last post was yesterday with not much advice from fitbit. I have been strugling with my "**ahem**bit"  charge 2, Ace and now charge 3 for years to only receive useless generic help. Are they interested in helping and fixing the problem or just patting us all on the head like a bunch of idiots???

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@sharron71 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear that your Charge 3 isn't syncing. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried what you said with my Bluetooth and now my phone "Samsung galaxy A5" wont even find my fitbit when I scan for devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even though, your Bluetooth doesn't find the device, you need to setup the Charge 3 from scratch to check if it works.

If not, try to reset your Bluetooth settings by following these steps:

- Go to phone settings
- Select apps 
- Select three dots located at the top right
- Select show system apps
-Scroll down 'til you find the Bluetooth 
-Tap Force Stop 
-Select Storage
- Clear Data

Then try to setup Fitbit again.

Hope it works 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant get my phone to sync my fitbit or  my computer. I don't want to spend hours every time I want to sync it. I just want to spend 10 min in the morning and 10 min at night. Last night I spent 40 min trying to sync it on my computer and the same today. These are suppose to promote moving not spending all day with your face stuck in a screen trying to get them to work.

Best Answer