Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR and Sony XZ compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge hr is not syncing whatsoever, I have done all the basic checks, removed from bluetooth and tried to pair back up and now device not even found, also my phone no longer seems to be compatible, wondering if anything to do with the latest update from phone 😕 I have a sony xz 
I have also been away for the last 10 days, seemed to work fine, well it counted all steps etc but just will not sync, seems to work fine when wearing it etc.
I have linked to usb and held down the power button, v128, still not working, I have checked my bluetooth settings and also fitbit app settings... any help would be appreciated, tia

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @tree69. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums!

I'm very sorry to hear that your Charge HR is no longer  syncing with your phone and thanks a lot for trying different things to get it to sync.

Based on what you're saying on your post, I'm afraid that it has to do with not being compatible with your phone. I just looked for it in the list of compatible devices and it seems not to be there. When it comes to devices compatibility, keep in mind that the two devices that are for sure not compatible at the moment are the Huawei P9 Lite and the Huawei P8 Lite.

For all other devices, if they're not on the list of compatible devices, you might be able to sync with them but we don't guarantee that the functionality will be optimum as we are still testing on these phone models and due to the large number of Android and Windows devices, our team has not yet tested all of them.

In the meantime, I would recommend syncing using a device that is compatible. You can use a Tablet if you have one around or you can also use a computer that has Windows 10 by downloading the Fitbit app and making sure that the computer has a built in Bluetooth.

Thanks for your comprehension and if you need more help, feel free to let me know!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android App board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for replying, I don't understand why suddenly it is not compatible with my phone when I have been using it for the last couple of years.. think I need to contact customer support for some answers now. Prob also due to the charge hr being out of fashion too 😕 

ps, thanks for your help.

Best Answer

That was a long winded way of saying "tough".

Best Answer

@FerdinandFitbit my hubby downloaded the fitbit app today, he has the Samsung g8, this phone is compatible, the charge hr is still not pairing up on bluetooth with his phone (my fitbit acc just to clarify) we tried all the options again, restarting the fitbit and yet we could still not get it to sync but yet the fitbit still works by counting steps, time, stopwatch, charging up etc.... baffled now!!! 

Best Answer