Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR not syncing with HTC M8

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

2 days ago fitbit just stopped counting steps, it says the device is unpaired. Bug or something?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Motorbreath Welcome to the Community!

Check out my post about MobileTrack and support for the HTC One M8 here. 

Also, are you attempting to pair a Charge HR and are receiving an error message? If so, what is the exact error message that you're getting? Can you also please add a picture or screenshot of the error? That wil be super useful to further troubleshoot. Thanks!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Motorbreath Welcome to the Community!

Check out my post about MobileTrack and support for the HTC One M8 here. 

Also, are you attempting to pair a Charge HR and are receiving an error message? If so, what is the exact error message that you're getting? Can you also please add a picture or screenshot of the error? That wil be super useful to further troubleshoot. Thanks!

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am using HTC one M8. sorr,There is no exact error message, just steps and km counters at zero and exclamation mark beside device's name that says that device is no longer paired. I read the post about MobileTrack and support for the HTC One M8 and I hope it will be solved soon, cause i really like this app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same problem. When I try to force a sink, my phone tells me that it is looking. No error code.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes