Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR won't sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My fitbit Charge HR last synced at 6:57pm last night. It didn't sync my final 3500 steps from yesterday and won't sync today. I am trying everything I know to do in an effort to resync it but it's not syncing. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. Any idea how to resolve this issue??
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome aboard to the Fitbit Forums @VAB72! The Samsung Galaxy S7 isn't listed in our compatible devices yet. That's why you may find some syncing issues. However, it's worth to try these syncing troubleshoots. Make sure that there isn't another bluetooth device that may be creating interference during the process. Setting  up your tracker as a new device following @AlejandraFitbit's instructions may also help you to bring it back to sync as usual. Also, make sure thatyour tracker is running the latest software version and your mobile device the latest version of the Fitbit app for Android as per @MarreFitbit's post. If after that you continue to have problems, I recommend using any device listed in the compatible device article or a PC.

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome aboard to the Fitbit Forums @VAB72! The Samsung Galaxy S7 isn't listed in our compatible devices yet. That's why you may find some syncing issues. However, it's worth to try these syncing troubleshoots. Make sure that there isn't another bluetooth device that may be creating interference during the process. Setting  up your tracker as a new device following @AlejandraFitbit's instructions may also help you to bring it back to sync as usual. Also, make sure thatyour tracker is running the latest software version and your mobile device the latest version of the Fitbit app for Android as per @MarreFitbit's post. If after that you continue to have problems, I recommend using any device listed in the compatible device article or a PC.

Hope this helps. Let me know the outcome.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was able to disconnect the fitbit from bluetooth, reinstall the Android App, put it on thd charger and re-add it. So it is now fixed. Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow! I'm so glad to hear about that @VAB72. Please feel free to continue participating in the Fitbit Community if further assistance is needed.

I wish you an excellent weekend.

Best Answer
0 Votes