Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge HR won't sync.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit for about 6 months. It was working fine before we went on vacation. I have not been able to sync it since 27Jun18. I have tried restarting everything, re-installing the app and everything other thing I have found online, but it still won't work. What else can I do?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Kmdenbo.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you keep having issues syncing your tracker? If you do, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know how it goes. Robot wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up deleting my Fitbit from the app and then setting it up again as if it were a new device. This seems to have fixed it for now.

Best Answer

if you keep having problems contact Fitbit support on Twitter I had problems with my charge hr not syncing and contacted support restarted Fitbit and reinstalled app still would not sync and was passed to technical who have offered to replace the Fitbit and have upgraded me to a charge 2 as my choice of charge hr was unavailable 

Best Answer
0 Votes