Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My charge will not sync to show my activities on my dashboard. I am using the app. Everytime I try to sync it it pops up unable to connect. It synced with the initial set up of the device but not since. I have a Motorola RAZR max 2 phone. I have turned off all other Bluetooth setups. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing's working.
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My Samsung S4 is running Android Lollipop (5.0.1). Just recently I had a sync problem and discovered that I had to turn on Location Settings in order to sync.

Perhaps you can give it a try and let us know if it works.

I posted a request to update the Fitbit Help pages with this info. Please discuss and support the request here: fitbit.link/29pe82W

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GeorgiaNorse Welcome to the community!

I recommend confirming if your phone is listed as a Fitbit app supported mobile device. If so, try out these troubleshooting tips. If it isn't supported, I suggest syncing your Charge via a computer with these instructions.

@geeruff Turning ON location services is only a Bluetooth syncing requirement on Android Marshmallow 6.0. I'm glad that worked for you but it isn't a requirement for everyone, including myself.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes