Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G4 compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there a timetable for allowing call notification on a G4. It works on G2 and G3.
Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Welcome to the Community @Edhuller. There's already a Request on our Ideas Board about making the LG G4 a compatible mobile device. I recommend clicking "Like" and put your own comment of suggestion.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

So is there a list of mobile devices that are/are not supported? And is this published so people can see it before purchasing a tracker?

Best Answer

Great to see you around @lmalex. No, there's not a list of phones that are not compatible but we do have a list of Compatible Devices, you can check it and see which phones you can use to sync your tracker. 

Let me know if you need anything else! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I would love for my lg g4 to be added to the compatable phone list. Please!

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer

@Delilah21 We're always working to test and add Android devices to the list of supported devices. I recommend keeping an eye on it as it will be listed here once it has been fully tested.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
I woukd like LG G4 compability with fitbit.
Best Answer
Wish I could get my notifications on my LG G4. When will it be available?
Best Answer

It would be nice if Fitbit provided some status on this fix to the community.  Unfortunately I didn't find about this until after I bought my HR.  So now I'm disappointed in this whole thing. Since I assumed any mainstream smartphone would be compatible especially since it's predecessor, the LG G3 worked just fine.

Im hopeful Fitbit, the leader in activity/fitness trackers will start providing us status on the fix if not the fix.....or should I just return my HR before I open the box?

Thanks

Best Answer
I too am frustrated I can't control my music from my LG G4... Can't see it ever will be as people have been requesting this for years!
Best Answer