Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatability issue for LG 700

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I preoredered and received a Versa as soon as it came out. I paired it with my LG H700 phone with no issue. I started having issues when the software was updated to be able to  send replies through the watch. The issues were not so bad. I just had to shut down the watch and log out of the app and log back in. But as of a few days ago, I have had a lot of issues with syncing and time being off by 10 minutes on my watch. I looked up and tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my watch. Nothing is working anymore. I took the issue to Fitbit though email and they are basically telling me "Welp, your phone is not compatible, try connecting it to a compatible device." I don't even have any on the list and I just bought this phone. It is as if they are just washing their hands of this issue. I tried asking if my phone would ever make it to the compatibility list but ever since they confirmed the make and model of my phone, they just stopped responding. Should I just return this watch? I am willing to hold on for a couple of weeks for this to be resolved, but if there is no hope then I just want to know so I can return this and be done with it. I loved the watch so much before these issues started. I even started with the Blaze and it was working great but I decided to upgrade. I seriously need a response soon. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @stovalin

Congratulations on your Versa and thanks for bringing this up.

At the moment the LG H700 is not on the compatibility list, as you were told by our Support team.

Keep in mind that if a phone that is not on the list can experience syncing issues like this. We cannot guarantee that it will definitely sync at all times because testing on those models is still pending.

Having said that, as long as it fulfills the minimum requirements to sync, Android 4.4 or higher and Bluetooth 4.0, there is a possibility that the app will sync and work properly.

Some users have found that following these steps helps them to get phones not on the list to work. Please know that our team is aware of the need to add more devices and testing on some models is still pending

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes