Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Motorola Moto G5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have called Fitbit support many months ago about my Alta not syncing with my new Motorola G5, it was also not consistently noting my texts as they come in or my phone calls.  At this time, I was told that they were working on compatibility.  It is now August (this was back in January or February) and now I'm even having trouble with the updated fitbit app as well as my compatibility issue.  Very frustrating since at this point no one seems to be able to help.  There are currently very few Motorola phones on the compatibility list (I did not know this when I changed phones in December).  Anybody else having the same problems?  I used to love this product but now it is simply a very expensive step counter.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Mommyb123.

I definitely understand where you are coming from.

As you mentioned, that phone is not currently on the supported devices list and thus we cannot guarantee its functionality.

There is a chance that it can work as long as it fulfill the minimum requirements of Android 4.4 and Bluetooth 4.0 but it's not something we can ensure. Having said that, some users of phones that aren't on the list have had luck with these steps, so maybe you could give it a chance. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes