Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Samsung Galaxy A20e

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just got a new phone the Samsung Galaxt A20e to find my fitbit is not compatable with it is this going to be possible in the near future please

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Nitramnnyl, it's good to see you around in the forums for the first time. 

I'm sorry to see that you've experienced trouble to sync. Fitbit is compatible with more than 200 of the most popular Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices. The full list of compatible devices with confirmed compatibility can be found here

If a device isn’t listed it doesn’t mean it won’t work with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch. We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit App, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. A majority of Android phones running version 4.4 or higher will work with our products, however we cannot guarantee optimal performance on devices for which we have not tested and confirmed compatibility.

However, some users have been able to sync after following the steps listed in this article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Unfortunately we haven't received any updates to be able to know when more devices will be included in the list of compatibility. I hope too that other phone models can be included in the near future.  

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes