Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Data Detail not registering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since app updated on Tuesday, 2 nights of sleep data fails. First night, data registeted as 0 mins, no detail bar. Second night, sleep data registeted from start to end, detail bar a solid royal blue line with none of the 4 states measured.

Look forward to this being fixed!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Same issue here.  Updated a day ago and last night's sleep recorded 6 hours, but showed a bar closer to 12 hours in height.  Same on the web interface.  And the detail graph is completely messed up and unintelligible, same as what user LaurieNow described.  The previous days still appear correct so it looks to me like something has gone wrong with the data import.  Charge 2.

Best Answer

Same here.  My ionic has worked perfectly since I got it for Christmas, tracked sleep very well.  Now in the last 4 days it just tracks basic sleep activity?

Best Answer

My fitbit hasn't recorded any sleep data at all since July 3. And I wear it to sleep most nights. Didn't change my settings, so this is rather frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband got this the other day from his surge, solid blue line.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't anyone from Fitbit tell you? You now have to pay a monthly fee to get the same detailed sleep info you were getting for free. That's how Fitbit rolls 😮

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope, no one told me!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I restarted my fitbit and the next night's data imported and displayed correctly.  Back to normal.

Best Answer
0 Votes