Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility with Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro and Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I am interested to buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. I would like to get some feedback from you guys regarding the compatibility between Versa2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro. I know that the phone is not listed as a compatible device, but maybe someone had a nice experience.. just hopping. The phone have android 9 and bluetooth 5..it should work .... 

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @AlinaSer, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for your post and the information that was shared on it. Just as you stated, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro is not listed as a compatible device with our products and services, therefore, you can experience some connection difficulties with it and the Versa 2. Keep in mind that this doesn't mean that you cannot use your Fitbit or the Fitbit app at all with the Redmi Note, however, we cannot ensure that all the features of our products and services will work as the way they were designed.

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, it seems that Fitbit have not made any Xiaomi phones compatible with their devices.  Not one!!!! Come on Fitbit, keep up with the hottest/coolest (choose according to age!) price/spec ratio brands on the market!

I had a Xiaomi redmi note 7 that after a lot of fiddling I managed to get to send notifications to my Fitbit (charge 3) .. then the phone was stolen,  I decided to upgrade to a Xiaomi redmi note 8. It’s a fantastic phone. Great price for its specs (like the 7) but compatibility with Fitbit is worse. It’s more temperamental at syncing and almost never sends notifications to the phone.

Time to start looking at other makes of wrist tracker!!!  

Best Answer

Hi @PaulineBE, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer

Please Fitbit try and solve this issue...its very frustrating not being able to use the Fitbit features on my Redmi note 8 pro.

If only I d knew..i wouldn't have bought the fitbit..i would have chosen other tracker.

Best Answer

I am battling with Fitbit versa lite syncing with redmi note 8. It doesn't sync all the time and has stopped notifications on Fitbit keeps telling me to restart phone!

Best Answer

Hi, I have a redmi note8,great phone and becoming more popular,and with so many more fitness trackers/smart watches (much cheaper than my fitbit ionic), I think it's about time Fitbit got on board with Xiaomi and make compatibility happen.

Best Answer